If you feel you won't make an additional £999 in your business in the next 99 days from the ideas that we will talk about, you will get 100% refund.
No questions asked!
1. Offline to online promotions
2. Online to offline strategies
3. Essential Web technologies to power your website presence
4. “Indoctrination” techniques
5. Email marketing & landing page utilisation
6. Sales system Analysis
7. Pricing & packaging policy
8. Reducing the customer barrier to entry
9. Fitness club Offers schedule
10. Customer journey analysis
11. Upsell & cross sell programme review
12. Reactivation campaign schedules
13. Planning and management systems – The key is in the numbers
14. Resources and Deployment issues – The who, what and when
15. Affiliate and Networking Programmes – Getting others to do your dirty work!
Why having a Sales, Marketing and Service System is essential
When you combine all the best online and offline marketing practices into a system you will find that EVERYTHING becomes more effective .You see most fitness businesses are haphazard in the approach to sales, marketing and service - nothing is coordinated or joined up.
This means the results are unpredictable too.
When you have a system you make the most of each aspect from social media to email marketing to your events and customer journeys and sales activities .Everything becomes more powerful, and more effective
Here’s the good news- We will explain everything to you in straight forward English – no jargon or slang. You will understand everything and nothing will go over your head.
Who leads the Sales & Marketing Strategy Session?
The meeting is held with our Managing Director – a globally renowned sales and marketing specialist who will be able to answer all of your questions.
Where will it take place?
Either at your Club or at a regional meeting Centre. We can discuss which is better when we speak.
What happens if I cancel or don’t show up?
If you don’t show up or cancel at short notice then you will be charged the commercial rate (£295 ) because it prevents another club from taking advantage. If you postpone your meeting to another date then that is fine. Like a hotel, we take a card number when booking .
Who should attend?
All owners or senior decision makers of the club should attend – but only if they can take action on the content of the session.
Is there any obligation or pressure to buy anything?
No. We can show you if you want a range of cutting edge technologies that will improve the efficiency of your business but there’s no obligation and we don’t hassle people after the meeting. A ‘yes’ you like what you see or a ‘no’ its not for me is always appreciated.
How do I book my session with You?
Please call 0207 917 2780
(leave a message with reception during out of office hours and at busy times and we will call you back.
Please have your diary ready with times and dates that you can host the session.